Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Getting ready to leave in a few hours to my inlaws, where we will enjoy a nice turkey dinner, until I have to rush off to work. My first retail job is opening up at midnight, so I have to be at work at 11:30 pm, and will get off at 7:30 AM. But it works out better that way, because job #2 doesn't have me going in until 5 PM Friday, so I'll get some time to sleep in between.

I am so mad at myself because I had my glass pie pan packed away in a very unorganized fashion in the garage, and cannot find it (I know what my next project will be), so I had to whip up something from what I had on hand. This is the year I made: Cranberry cheesecake. I haven't tried it yet, so I will let you know tomorrow if it was a hit or a miss. But here's a picture of it baking, and the recipe will be following shortly, when I have more time, and when I decide if it's recipe:post-worthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment