Friday, November 25, 2011

Happy Black Friday!

I didn't think I would be anywhere near the computer today. I had to be at my first retail job last night at 11:30 PM. I thought I was going to be late due to traffic and left my house an hourly early, and therefore arrived at work 45 minutes early. Oops. lol. So I had to wait in the parking lot for a while. Then I worked until 7:30 AM. We were busyish (nothing compared to the electronic stores I'm sure) until about 4 AM (but still nothing that 2 people couldn't handle) and then slow and boring. There's one good thing about the stores opening ealier every year. You can avoid the craziness and still get some good deals. On my way home from work I decided to stop at Toys R Us, and found they had some BOGO Free Nintendo DS and Wii games. So for $19.99 I got Hello Kittie: Seasons Wii (I looked it up. It's $26.99 at Walmart) and Jewelry Designs Nintendo DS. I wanted to get more so bad but I had to control myself because I think today is the day we are going to get the Xbox Kinect sensor on sale for $99. Hubby is about to head out to Best Buy to TRY. It wasn't too busy there on my way home. Then I have to leave at 4:30 PM to go to job #2, which I have a feeling is also going to be super slow.

No comments:

Post a Comment