Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Used my Kohls $10 coupon today

I love that I get the Free $10 off coupons in the mail for Kohls. They're amazing. They work on everything, even sale. I wish I knew more people that got them so I could use theirs! lol. I bug my dad and grandparents every time but they never get them. I'm guessing the reason I get them is that I got one stuck on my front door when we first moved, and at the time I figured it didn't work on sale stuff, so I gave it to my mother-in-law to use, and since then I've been getting them in the mail. Could be coincidental or not, but I know a lot of people that don't get them, and a friend of mine gets mad because she has a charge card there and doesn't get them anymore.

My 7-year-old knows how to read so I can't post exactly what I got...but they had 20% off games (which kind of made them the same price as everywhere else, but I made out with the coupon) so I was able to get a game that was really on the top of the Christmas List for $19.99, then used my $10 off coupon and got it for $9.99. The cheapest I've seen it anywhere else was $18.88 I believe. I just wish I had had more because there were so many toys I could've gotten for super cheap or even free and just paid the tax, but I wanted to get something that was on the list for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment