Thursday, December 1, 2011

My CVS Trip Today


Total Spent: $9.43      Retail value: $48.31

What I Got:
  • Lysol No-Touch Hand Soap System
  • John Frieda Precision Foam Colour
  • Olay Age Defying Bodywash with vitamin E 23.6 oz
  • 2 Xtra 45 oz liquid laundry detergents
  • 2 Puffs Basics 100 count tissues
  • 2 Dawn Olay Hand Renewal Dish Soap 9 oz

Retail Value:
  • Lysol No-Touch Hand Soap System $12.99
  • John Frieda Precision Foam Colour $12.99
  • Olay Age Defying Bodywash with vitamin E 23.6 oz $8.99
  • 2 Xtra 45 oz liquid laundry detergents $5.98 ($2.99 each)
  • 2 Puffs Basics 100 count tissues $3.98 ($1.99 each)
  • 2 Dawn Olay Hand Renewal Dish Soap 9 oz $3.38 ($1.69 each)

How I Did It: (CVS associates will allow you to do separate transactions. I had planned to go back 3 different days - lol - but the girl at the counter asked me from the start if I'd like to do separate transactions for further savings.)

Receipt 1: Lysol No-Touch Hand Soap System was on sale this week for $9.99. I had a $3 off manufacturer coupon, making it $6.99. Then I got a $5 Extrabucks printed on my receipt for further use. I also had a coupon for a FREE John Frieda Precision Foam Colour from doing a survey on their site a few months ago. [ Subtotal: $6.99 ]

Receipt 2: Olay Age Defying Bodyhwash 23.6 oz on sale for $6.00. Used manufacturer coupon for $1 off Olay bodywash and $5 Extrabuck from previous receipt. Got a $2 Extrabuck printed on this receipt for further purchase. [ Subtotal: $0.00 ]

Receipt 3: The Xtra 45 oz liquid laundry detergents were on sale for $1.49 each. I had a $1 off the purchase of 2 Xtra laundry detergents manufacturer coupon, making those $1.98 total. The Puffs Basics tissues were on sale for $0.99. I had a $1 off the purchase of 2 manufacturer coupon, making those $0.98 total. The Dawn Olay Hand Renewal dish soap was on sale for $0.99. I had two $0.25 off manufacturer coupons, making those $1.48 total. So that came to $4.44. Then I used my $2 off Extrabucks coupon from my previous receipt. [ Subtotal: $2.44 ]



So CVS is kind of like my favorite store now! lol. I'm doing care baskets for Christmas so a lot of those things will come in handy for that. The tissues will more than likely go to my oldest's classroom. They go through them like crazy this time of year.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment