Monday, January 30, 2012

Free Bic Pens @ Target!!! [and Walmart if you choose]


I apologize for the sideways pictures. For some reason that's how they keep coming out & I can't figure out how to rotate them on here. But there's a great deal going on with Bic pens. It's funny too because last week I complained on having to sign my daughter's report card with crayon because I couldn't find any pens.

I can't remember if it was last Sunday's paper, or the Sunday before (I'm thinking it was the Sunday before), but there was a coupon for $1 off any Bic stationary item coupon, and it actually has this pen package pictured on the coupon, along with another type. Well Target and Walmart BOTH have them on sale this week for 97 cents, so you can get them for just the sales tax, or if you're buying several things, completely free with an overage towards your other items! :)

I got mine at Target and didn't get anything else, so I had to pay 18 cents for the sales tax. Here's a picture of my receipt.





No comments:

Post a Comment